Saturday, June 16, 2012

Free Gifts from Facebook!

Hey everyone! Did you know that you can send your friends free gifts on Facebook? The gifts change every day, and some of them are really great! Here is today's assortment of gifts:


Don't have anyone to send you Stardoll gifts on Facebook? Add the official Freebies on Stardoll account, and I'll try to send all of my friends a gift each day! The Facebook account is:


Send me a friend request, and make sure your account is connected to your Stardoll account. I'll then try to send you a gift every day! The gifts will be random, but if there is one gift in particular that you really want, tell me and I'll try to send it to you!

Oh yeah, if you connect your Stardoll and Facebook accounts, you'll get 10 Free Stardollars!

I look forward to being your Facebook friend!

1 comment: